Sunday 23 June 2013

Some more bits for June


What a wet month - where has our summer been and gone - I seem to have had a few crafting spurts this month - mixed in with some bad nights and painful days - but its nice when I can craft - so here goes with a few things from June:


This is for a postcard swap - it has to have a stamped image somewhere on the card and the theme this month was hats!

 
Some of you will know that we lost our gorgeous Scottie in April - these 2 pages are the first I have been able to scrap of her - both show photos taken at various ages, Her name was Boos!




 
This is a layout I've done for June for an Art Journal - I enjoyed doing this layout as I got very inky!

2 comments:

  1. Love all of these. The art journal page is stunning. Is the winged dress dummy a stamp or a stencil?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hun - the art journal one is done using a mask from clever cuts and then Bill cut her out for me and I stuck her onto the prepared pages!

    ReplyDelete