Monday 19 August 2013

A few more bits to look at!


Hello again and I'm back - I've not really had time to much as we've had visitors but I've still managed to dabble ..............
 The first is another canvas and easel on F1 theme - the first never reached its destination - this one went out in the post this morning and I am keeping everything crossed that it arrives this time LOL

This is my pride and joy at the moment - its an altered mirror - started at my friend Sue's and I wasn't too sure about it at all as I had gone with a fairly neutral tone and then stuck some bright green paint on and I do mean bright LOL. Then it sat on my mantle piece and I thought go for it so I did - it came out a lot better than I anticipated  and nearly got pinched by a certain young lady! The lace came from a lace swap I took part in ages ago - and I love it - just need Bill to put it up on the wall now!!

I am sorry about the quality of this photo but I had to share it with you, Tessa loves to send her ping pong balls under this cupboard and recently discovered she could get under there as well LOL          

No comments:

Post a Comment