Monday 16 September 2013

Autumn is here!


Hello - it looks like the autumn has started early this year! Its getting dark so early in the day now - and I have been doing a few bits and pieces - so here goes -
 A lovely butterfly card - its ever so simple to do and is very effective - it uses washi tape and I've been looking for a use for some of my washi tape.

 This is a gift card holder - I love the big bow - that's using a Sizzix bow die and its easy to do and really pretty!
 This is my page for this month's Chinese Whisper journal - the picture is of our Tessa doing her meerkat impression! LOL.
 This card was made using a SU stamp - in white ink and then painted over with SU coloured inks .
 A mermaid card and below a birthday card I made using some toppers and doilies I've had for ages - I am trying to use up some bits and pieces.

1 comment:

  1. Some beautiful cards here Chrissie, the butterfly card is my favourite. Lou x

    ReplyDelete