Sunday 10 January 2016

Wow I cant believe how long I have been away from my Blog, some of it is due to family issues and some of it is due to my failing health,

before Christmas I hosted a swap on UKS called the Chinese Whispers Christmas card swap. the idea was that we each made a card and sent it on via email, we would receive a card through the email and we would work on that idea and then send it on. The beauty of the swap was that it incurred no postal costs, it also gave us some different ideas to try out and we had the cards to use for Christmas - which was a big bonus. I have arranged the cards in a mosaic for each person and I think in each one your card is in the top left hand corner - if it's not I apologise. Some people have made 7 cards some 8 this is due to the fact that someone had to leave partway through to family pressures. Right ladies let's see if this is going to work:




So fr so good - here come some more:



2 comments:

  1. Awesome collection..so many different takes on some lovely cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to see them all together. Looking forward to next time.

    ReplyDelete